Last month’s blog post was sad and this one will be happy or whatever. Here’s a list of some reasons when I am wonderful.
- I can out-belt any other Cardiff busker
- because my voice is an unstoppable machine
- maybe I’m just too good for Music college? (maybe… who knows!)
- I’m pretty damn good at playing harp a lot of the time!
- I’m pretty damn good at singing too!
- I’m pretty. Damn that’s good.
- I’m getting really good at playing piano! which is nice!
- I can make an ok cappuccino!
- I’m alright at Yoga… though it’s not really a competition…
- I could probably yodel if I put my mind too it!
- all the furniture I’ve built is still standing!
- I’m pretty happy with my sense of interior design…
- my office is pretty tidy most of the time.
- I am alright with a camera!
- I’m not too bad at recording either!
- I’m doing ok!
- I’m getting more projects in this year!
- I can afford to do more fun personal passions rather than having to do things specifically for work!
- I’m pretty happy with the way I look, for the most part.
- I’m slowly getting better at feeding myself.
And That is a small list of things, I’m good/wonderful at.